Friday, February 1, 2013

Pinocchio's Skeletal System

For our assignment we had to draw a skeletal system for a cartoon character we had in mind. When the assignment was being discussed, I was quite nervous because I'm not the best imaginative drawer. With this assignment you have to vision the skeletal system and how it would cooperate with the character which seemed like a huge task to take on. I wanted to choose a character that seemed relatively easy yet still somewhat of a challenge. I choose Pinocchio because he is a human so he had every bone in the skeletal system. Even though I was nervous at first, this assignment went more smoothly than planned. I am pleased with my work but I know after taking this class I will learn more artistic skills and be able to improve in my artwork. I enjoyed this project and cannot wait for more projects to take on!

No comments:

Post a Comment